Please carefully read the Instructions mentioned below before filling the application examination form.
need to upload all the required documents in this portal.
1. A registered candidate for Ph.D under the Thiruvalluvar University regulations 2019 & 2022 (https://www.tvu.edu.in/research/)
2. Examination fee per paper Rs.500/-
Filled in application form must be accompanied by the payment for Rs.500/- should be paid through online only. Fees once paid will not be refunded
3. Incomplete application will not be processed. Enclosures are important.
4. Last date of filled in application online is 27.07.2022 and filled application form (hard copy) with the following enclosures to be reached to (duly endorsed by the supervisor, Head of the Department and Principal) on or before 30.07.2022.
The Controller of the Examinations, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore – 632 115
5. Date of Examination: 07.08.2022 (Tentative).
6. EXAMINATION CENTRES (TO BE INTIMATED LATER)
- Filled Course Work application form.
- PhD registration communication letter
- Proof of the Payment
8. Syllabus of the Research Publication Ethics in the https://www.tvu.edu.in/research/
9 . PG Question pattern - Section - A ( 10 x 2 = 20 ) , Section - B ( 5 x 5 = 25 ) ,Section - C ( 3 x 10 = 30 )
Steps to apply online
Step 1 – Submit online Application
Step 2 – Pay Examination Fee (online)
Step 3 – Download confirmation page (Candidate is requested to retain the printout of confirmation page for future reference)